Offering Affordable Child and Baby Portraits in Adelaide



It's important to capture memories of our children but who can afford "professional prices" every few months?
LinkyLou Photography offers an affordable option for Adelaide parents and their darlings.

Please browse my previous shoots below, check out our competitive pricing packages and book a shoot today!

--- Lynn

Email: linkylouphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A day on the farm - with twins!

I spent a lovely Sunday morning last week, visiting an old friend and meeting her twins! I've been trying to book in a shoot with these darling 16 month olds for almost a year now, so it was exciting to finally be free, and not pregnant, so I could keep up with them! Harry and Lizzy were stars - though shooting twin toddlers was a challenge! I'm so impressed that their mum keeps up with them every day!

Such a gorgeous family, I am sure you will agree!

2 comments:

  1. oh, oh am such a proud and happy Mama right now! Thanks Lynn, for finding the beauty in my precious little family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very proud Godmother!October 7, 2010 at 4:17 AM

    LOVE these photos, well done everyone! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Site Meter