Offering Affordable Child and Baby Portraits in Adelaide



It's important to capture memories of our children but who can afford "professional prices" every few months?
LinkyLou Photography offers an affordable option for Adelaide parents and their darlings.

Please browse my previous shoots below, check out our competitive pricing packages and book a shoot today!

--- Lynn

Email: linkylouphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Changes for 2010

Hi all, or anyone really as I am not sure if anyone actually follows this blog!

I've decided in 2010 that I will be raising my sitting fee to $150. As I've gotten more confident with processing, I've also become more picky and so it's actually taking me MORE time to complete disks. I hope you understand.

Also, for anyone not in the know, my family and I are headed to the USA for Christmas this year. We'll be away til late January so I won't be taking bookings until the middle of February 2010.

It's been a fun experience this year and I thank you all for your interest.

Merry holidays!

Lynn
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Site Meter