Offering Affordable Child and Baby Portraits in Adelaide



It's important to capture memories of our children but who can afford "professional prices" every few months?
LinkyLou Photography offers an affordable option for Adelaide parents and their darlings.

Please browse my previous shoots below, check out our competitive pricing packages and book a shoot today!

--- Lynn

Email: linkylouphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

So, some good news and some bad news...

Dear lovely clients and friends,

The good news - I am thrilled to finally be able to publicly announce that I am almost 6 months pregnant, due in May with a "normal-sized" (according to my OB) boy!

The bad news - Because I am already struggling with chasing my own toddler, I've decided to restrict Linkylou bookings to newborns only. While all is healthy and progressing, it's not a sensible idea for me to do the diving and reaching and chasing that is required for toddler shoots, let alone the fact that I think it's physically impossible for me to lie on my stomach at the moment!

So thankyou, thankyou, thankyou to all of you who have helped my business thrive in 2009 - it was thanks to the referrals of clients and friends that it all took off and kept me so busy! I'll send an email/update my blog and post a Facebook message when I'm back to full speed again (probably sometime in 2011!)

--- Lynn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Site Meter