Offering Affordable Child and Baby Portraits in Adelaide



It's important to capture memories of our children but who can afford "professional prices" every few months?
LinkyLou Photography offers an affordable option for Adelaide parents and their darlings.

Please browse my previous shoots below, check out our competitive pricing packages and book a shoot today!

--- Lynn

Email: linkylouphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another beautiful boy....Max

Another beautiful newborn to photograph this month - I am so blessed. It was lovely to be able to meet this precious little one, only two weeks old. And aren't his parents looking wonderful?! I wouldn't believe they have an infant in the house! Congratulations again...I hope you like your sneak peek images.





1 comment:

  1. Love them!
    and you are too kind! I think you have just edited the sleep deprivation out lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Site Meter