Offering Affordable Child and Baby Portraits in Adelaide



It's important to capture memories of our children but who can afford "professional prices" every few months?
LinkyLou Photography offers an affordable option for Adelaide parents and their darlings.

Please browse my previous shoots below, check out our competitive pricing packages and book a shoot today!

--- Lynn

Email: linkylouphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Victoria and the Scotts

I promised to take photos of these two lovely subjects over a year ago - we all got busy and then I got pregnant and then got busy again! We finally succeeded and spent a lovely warm Sunday morning in the park - here are two of my favourite shots!



So much fun - I'm definitely on my way to finishing up processing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Site Meter